SAFEGUARD® Fire Extinguishing System for Protection of Commercial Cooking Equipment
Cooking equipment to be protected
- Hood filter
- Tumble pan
- Counter tops
- Deep fryer
Extinguishing system equipment
- Agent container
- Discharge pipes
- Discharge nozzles
- Fire detection line (fusible links are no necessary for the SAFEGUARD system)
- Manual actuation
- End line with pressure gauge
- Gas shut off valve (optional)
The key of the SAFEGUARD suppression system is a specially designed wetting agent, based on a low pH potassium salt with valid extinguishing characteristics on the liquid or solid cooking grease fires, named GUARDEX.
- Permanent pressure type – 4 sizes: 6 lt. – 9,5 lt. – 14,5 lt. – 18,0 lt.
- External pressurization cartridge – 2 sizes: 25 lt. – 50 lt.
The GUARDEX containers are manufactured with Nickel Chrome steel alloy, in order to avoid corrosion problems.
The pre-engineered systems foresee 6 to 44 nozzles.
- Extinguishing liquid with low pH value
- Pre-Engineered systems
- Six different system options :pressurized or with pressurization cartridge
- Simple to install
- Green technology
- Easy cleaning and refilling
- Meeting the requirements of UL-300 / NFPA 17A / NFPA 96
- Complies to 97/23/EC PED, with CE marking